The PASS Program enables spouses or partners of eligible graduate/professional students (Pullman campus only) to access health care services available at Health and Wellness Services (HWS). The PASS Program is not a substitute for health insurance.
Who is eligible to enroll?
You must be a spouse or partner of a qualified sponsoring student. A qualified sponsoring student is a graduate/professional student who has paid the Pullman campus student health fee. Please review the below list for additional requirements:
- Sponsoring student must have paid the current semester WSU Pullman health fee.
- Sponsoring student must be a graduate/professional student enrolled at the Pullman campus.
- Enrollee must be age 18 or older.
- Dates of eligibility are the same as those of the mandatory student health fee. Enrollment is required each semester. Payment of the enrollee health fee must be submitted at the time of enrollment.
- Enrollee must sign billing acknowledgement prior to seeking treatment and provide HWS with any pertinent medical insurance information.
- If enrolling in subsequent semesters, enrollee is not eligible if WSU account has charges more than 30 days old.
How do I enroll/cancel?
To enroll, complete the PASS Enrollment form and submit it to the Billing and Insurance office. Enrollment is required each semester.
To cancel enrollment, complete and submit the PASS Cancellation form.
What services are available?
All medical services available to WSU graduate/professional students can be accessed by spouses and partners enrolled in the PASS program. The full-service pharmacy located inside the medical clinic is available to all members of the WSU and Pullman community.
How much does it cost to enroll in the PASS Program?
The fee for participating in the PASS Program is assessed each year. Please contact the Billing and Insurance office at 509-335-3575 (option 3) for specific information on the current fee.
Who can I contact with questions?
Questions about the PASS Program should be directed to the billing and insurance office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-335-3575.