New Students & Parents
New student checklist
New students should make sure to:
- Submit measles immunization documents
- Check our immunization recommendations and make sure your vaccines are up to date
- Transfer prescriptions to our full-service pharmacy
- Bring your health insurance card
- Complete your mandatory programs for incoming and transfer undergraduate students
The student health fee supports the operation of Health & Wellness Services and Counseling and Psychological Services, and enables us to offer a comprehensive suite of services in one convenient on-campus location.
Students who pay the health fee receive access to a wide range of health services and resources at no extra cost. Familiarize yourself with our billing and costs to make sure you know what resources are available to you!
Your first visit
If you have an existing condition, we encourage you to schedule an introductory appointment to get to know one of our health care providers. Bring your medical records or have them transferred to our clinic before your visit.
Accessing student medical records
Federal and state regulations prohibit us from discussing health information with anyone other than the patient without written permission. Parents cannot access a student’s medical records without consent from the student.
To access your records or transfer them to or from another health care provider, submit a Consent to Send or Receive Health Information Form.