Step 2: Cannabis Assessment
After you attend Cannabis Workshop 1, your next step is to complete the Marijuana eCHECKUP TO GO online assessment. After attending Cannabis Workshop 1, you will receive an email granting you access to the online assessment. Be sure to read the information below before proceeding to the assessment. You will need access to a printer. Printed feedback is required for Step 3 (to attend Workshop 2 or an individual educational meeting).
Please allow yourself 45 minutes. You must complete the online assessment in one-sitting.
eCHECKUP TO GO Directions:
- To begin, you will need to “Create a New Account”. Your email address must be your WSU email address in the format of email@example.com Write down your login and password!
- Next, complete your profile. Once your account and profile are created select Marijuana eCHECKUP TO GO
- After you complete the eCHECKUP TO GO online assessment, IMPACT “next steps” will be displayed on the screen directing you to do ONE of the following:
(a) Attend Cannabis Workshop 2 (bring your printed feedback!) OR
(b) Visit Counseling and Psychological Services to schedule and attend an individual (1:1) meeting. Bring your printed feedback and sanction letter, you will not be able to schedule your appointment without this. Only complete the requirement 3(a) or 3(b) that has been assigned to you. Your sanction will not be considered complete until you complete the step eCHECKUP TO GO referred you to.
Once you complete the consent form you will automatically be routed to the assessment. If you are having trouble accessing the assessment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the issue.
Need to log back in to print your results?
- Log into the eCHECKUP TO GO sign-in page using the login and password you created at the time you took the assessment.
- Select the assessment you wish to view. A new tab will open with the assessment results.
- Select the “Resources” tab (located top-right)
- Select “Print Results”